MY WAY II
MY WAY II
A woman's jumbo-size tote for sale named for America's anthem of self-determination, "My Way", made famous by legendary crooner, Frank Sinatra. The song's message, that nothing matters more than living life on your own terms, resonates the world over.
This large, (but still elegant) boat-shaped designer tote for sale, made of leather-trimmed Squishee®, features dual bamboo ring short handles, a draw-string pouch top closure, and a detachable leather strap that easily adjusts from shoulder to cross-body length. Other features include protective bottom feet, and a convenient outer patch pocket for easy access to phone, sunglasses, and passport.
Eric says, "My goal was for a women to look chic regardless of how much she may be lugging around in her bag"!
Inside: Water-repellent canvas lining, side-wall zipper compartment, two large patch pockets, and a key clip holder.
- All Eric Javits bags are lightweight and durable.
- Bag body of Squishee®
- Bamboo ring top handles
- Length at top opening: 19.25” (49cm)
- Body Height: 12” (30.5cm)
- Overall height with handles: 15" (38.5cm)
- Width at bottom: 8.5” (21.5cm)
- The detachable long strap adjusts from a shoulder drop: of 11" to a cross-body drop: of 14.5”